Venturefest Scotland is a national business innovation summit designed to help high-growth Scottish SMEs and ambitious early-stage companies to grow through innovation.
The event connects business owners, entrepreneurs, investors and innovators. It provides a platform for growing companies to find the tools, advice, funding and contacts they need to take their businesses to the next level.
Registration is free and any aspiring Scottish business – in any sector – is invited to attend.
Venturefest is supported by a strong network of national and regional partners including Highlands and Islands Enterprise, InnnovateUK, Glasgow City Council, Glasgow City of Science and Innovation and Scottish Enterprise.
The packed one-day programme includes:
- Confirmed keynotes from Mandy Chessell, Master Inventor at IBM and Jim Duffy, Head of #GoDo at Entrepreneurial Spark
- War stories/case studies from successful businesses on the ups and downs of growing a business
- Interactive, hands-on workshops giving you practical skills to innovate and grow your business. Topics will include Open Innovation; Getting Investor Ready; Future Trends, Intellectual Property and more
- Free 1-2-1 appointments with business advisors across a wide range of disciplines including tax, IP, digital, funding, big data and more in our Meet the Expert programme
- An Innovation Showcase presenting a selection of Scotland’s most innovative companies and their ground-breaking products and services across all sectors
- World Café style facilitated networking to help you make lasting business connections
More information is available at www.venturefestscotland.co.uk
For information on the Inverness feeder event, see http://bit.ly/2pKXMKJ